Monday, August 18, 2008

Soy Products - Cancer causing??

I was shocked to read about the danger of soy products at this website!

Infertility, several types of cancer, premature development in girls & etc are all linked to soy-based products, including soy-based baby milk powder!

I was researching for soy-based formula milk for my 17 months daughter who has been breastfed exclusively. She is allergy to cow's milk. Although the paediatrician has assured me that 'milk' is not compulsory in a toddler's diet at this age; I still feel like supplementing my daughter's diet with a 'milk-based nutritional drink'. Naturally soy-based formula seems like the best alternative to the market-dominated cow milk-based milk powder.

Although I can not confirm the claims are true, I rather not take chances...

No comments: