Friday, August 15, 2008

Darling Missed Me

Darling daughter is almost 1.5 years old now, she is more expressive in both words and emotions.
I had to be away for 2 days each week for the past 3 weeks for business and hubby and I went away for a short break last weekend. When I return from every trip, darling would have a big smile on her face, running or kicking her feet, then give me a long and big hug; saying "hug tight tight" at the same time! Then on the next 2 days, she would be extremely sticky to me, hugging and kissing me frequently and saying "I love you" ! So sweet ya!?

While I was away, she asked grandma to walk her to the door and said "wait mommy" (wait for mommy). When hubby was showing her our photos, she said "show you some more..." (show me some more). After seeing my photos for awhile, she started crying... While playing with her toy phone, she said into the handset, "hello ... nangis semalam, cari mommy" (...crying last night, looking for mommy).

We could not bear to see her misses us so much. We also missed her like mad! So no more leisure trip without darling; hubby and I have decided to bring her along whenever we travel from now on =o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cham...