Monday, December 7, 2009

Clarins Slimming Products Stock-up




After my good experience with Clarins' Pregnancy Massage and heard numerous good review on its Anti-Eau Oil and Body Shaping Cream, I jumped to the opportunity to 'stock-up' at the Robinsons sales last weekend.

There was also a special promotion for member at the Clarins' counter in Robinson where they gave a door-gift of 3 pretty X'mas themed cupcakes from Delectable (worth RM 30 I heard!) and RM 20 cash voucher to be used on any Clarins product.

On top of these, Robinsons was giving out RM 15 (normally RM 10) cash voucher for every RM 100 spent in beauty hall. The best things I like about being a Robinsons member is:

- all cash voucher from beauty hall purchase ARE TO BE USED in beauty hall. So you get additional discounts on your beauty products purchases!

- a 5% rebate on all purchases; no minimum purchase amount!

I purchased 3 X'mas sets of slimming products and 2 bottles of Anti-Eau Oil. Besides savings of about 20% by purchasing the X'mas sets, I also saved an additional of 20% on my total purchase amount with the rebate and all the vouchers used! I received one free facial too!


1 comment:

KittyCat said...

Hi! Just read that you're preggy :)

Wishing you all the best with the baby and everything at home!

And let me know how the Clarins work out ok?

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!