Tuesday, December 1, 2009

90% a girl !

Pre-natal check-up at week 21, doc said: this is baby's bottom, see this white line? its the vagina !!??

What happened to the 'white spot' between the legs that could be the 'koo koo' ????

If it wasn't for the previous 'white spot' remark by the doc, we would be receiving this piece of news much better.

Don't get us wrong, we are very very happy to have another daughter (looking at how cheeky our 2+ yo now :o) ); but due to doc's previous remark which has 'mis-guided' our expectations, we couldn't help but to feel a little dissapointed.

I actually 'felt bad for feeling dissapointed'. I didn't want baby to feel she is not welcome; I am sure she can 'feel it'. So I 'talked' to baby and 'apologised' to her. I hope she will forgive me.

We already have a lovely name for her :D

No comments: