Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Turkey, Hong Kong, Phuket, Italy?

Hubby is going to Turkey again this August for an international exhibition. I missed the opportunity to go with him last year; as I had to take care of darling daughter and didn't have enough breastmilk stock. I hope I don't miss the chance again this year... now have to work on convincing mom to take care of darling for us; crossing my fingers, toes and eyes !!!

Hong Kong trip is confirmed. We are travelling in Sep 08 with mom, my 2nd sis and darling daughter. It's darling's first ever vacation trip! I hope she will enjoy disneyland =o)

Phuket is going to be my company's team building trip. It was first planned for in Jul 08, then changed to Aug and now postponed to Oct 08. We'll see if it will happen.

Italy... something hubby is working on. We are trying to get a sponsored buying mission from the Italian Embassy! A friend has actully had the luck to participate in one, with airfare, lodging and POCKET MONEY provided !! I wish we have the same luck too !!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aiya.. i'm going to HK on 29 june, and next trip at the end of july. otherwise, i would have finally get the chance to meet your daughter! (sampat right?..haha)

pumpkin said...

christine: why not make a 3rd trip?