Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pak Toh...

Something that we have not been able to do very often these days; pak toh (dating). As we have to take care of darling daughter on weekends, hubby and I hardly have any time alone. I was excited by all the sales going on in town, so I decided to take a day off and went shopping with hubby!

Shopping was not fantastic... was hoping to buy some new clothing or shoes but was dissapointed with the selection. Nonetheless, I still spent over 500 ringgit at the Biotherm counter on skincare! I knew it... I just knew I was going to overspend on skincare. Was planning to buy just a moisturiser; but ended up with another whitening essense and spot corrector!! The free gifts are just too hard to resist...

Hmm... Biotherm's ad says obvious result can be seen after 5 days of application. I'm counting and checking the spots constantly...

I bought these

No comments: