Thursday, June 19, 2008

Another Cloth Diaper User!

I am so happy that my best friend had just ordered her first cloth diaper for her son to try! So good to know someone else is helping the environment by a little; and glad that I have help a little in promoting cloth diaper =o)

It is not just about the environment, another reason that I have opted to use mostly cloth diapers for my daughter is the lack of chemical in it... Can you imagine the amount of chemical contained in all these super absorbent, dry-feeling disposable diapers in the market?

I choose cloth diapers because:

  1. Its natural, chemical free & environmental friendly
  2. It saves money
  3. Its better for baby bottom (less chances of getting diaper rash)
  4. Its cute! So many designs and so fashionable!

No comments: