Friday, May 9, 2008

Unlucky things happened to my car

Coincidence or what? I have had several misfortune happened to my car in a week!

Firstly, I lost my car key while in office? Don't ask me how. The only possibility was I left the key in the plastic bag which carried my lunch and I threw it away along with my lunch wrapper...

Secondly, I scratched my car by driving too near to the wall of a parking entrance! Sigh... I've been into that parking soooooo many times, I just don't know how this can happen... I'm normally quite a good driver, this has never happen to me before, I swear...

Thirdly, I knocked the bottom of my car (not sure what it is called) by going too fast on the carpark ramp! I hardly park at that level of the carpark at office; but that day the parking was just so full I had no choice...

I am just too afraid that more bad things will happen to my car that I even cancelled the idea of driving out for lunch today :(

No comments: