Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TimeSquare Shopping

I have found myself a new shopping haven... TimeSquare ! Surprise? Me too!

My usual shopping place were MidValley, 1U, KLCC and the such... until a colleague introduce a Taiwanese shoe shop in TimeSquare to me.

When I first went into TimeSquare, it reminded me of Sungei Wang... packed with so many little shops selling fashion items for the young and naive. I was amazed with the number of shoe shops in there... I bet they have the most number of shoe shops in one single shopping centre!

Particularly this Taiwanese shoe shop. It carries the latest Japanese-style-Taiwanese-made shoes! I heart the refreshing choices of designs here; so un-Vincci like haha... but the prices are higher than Vincci though... heels are from RM 79.90, flats are cheaper; from 59.90 I think.

Here are my little collection of Taiwanese shoes after 2 shopping trips there:




I don't shop for quality clothing here (they do have quality stores like Aldo, MNG, Metrojaya etc there), I go for the knick-knacks and basic stuff that are sooooooooooo cheap. Take a look at what I've 'sapu' so far:

Belts: RM 7.90 - RM 10



Earrings: RM 1.50 - RM 9.90




Dinner bag: RM 27.90




Tank with breast padding: RM 8.90




Amazing right !!??

The most enjoyable part is that you can buy everything that you like; perhaps one in each colour without thinking much; everything are so affordable.

No comments: