Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pregnancy Pampering - Clarins Pregnancy Massage

This 2nd pregnancy is more tiring than the 1st. Maybe due a bigger tummy, I feel more heavy and clumsy than last pregnancy.

I thought RM 265 for a 1.5 hour session of pregnancy massage at Clarins was expensive. But I really long to pamper myself to a relaxing massage; so RM 265 it is, I booked a session for myself!

No regret at all, it was worth every penny of it! Clarins Institute at 1 Utama offers great ambiance and privacy with individual treatment room with an attached shower. My therapist was professional and friendly, explaining in great detail of the treatment process and products to be used; convincing me that the treatment is 100% safe.

The treatment started off with a full body scrub, followed by a shower and a full body massage. The whole process was so relaxing and enjoyable. The room light was dimmed, soft music in the background and the treatment bed actually has a heater with controllable temperature! No worries about getting a cold while being massaged (especially after delivery)!

It has been a week since the massage, my skin is still so soft and smooth and I sleep so well everynight! I remember paying RM 100+ for a pregnancy massage at a simple maternity service centre during my last pregnancy. There were no private rooms, no shower facility, no heated treatment bed (you sat on a fit-ball for the massage treatment), no ambiance and no high quality skin care products. Clarins pregnancy massage is really worthwhile in comparison.

I am so looking forward to my next session.

No comments: