Monday, December 7, 2009

Maid Left

Our indon maid has been with us for 2 years and 9 months. She arrived on the day when my darling daughter was born and she just left for good on the 5 of Dec 2009.

She was ok overall, I particularly like her patient with my child. But she's the type that only does what is told and always day dream; many times we yelled out our lungs yet she still didn't hear us !?

I was worried how my darling daughter would take her departure. 'Pre-empted' her few weeks before by telling her kakak has to return to her hometown soon and she started crying... But surprisingly the 'drama' I was expecting on the departure day did not happen!

Darling was sticky to kakak when we told her we are leaving to airport soon. Perhaps kakak's 'drama' of crying out loud and kneeling down to my mom gave her a shock. Darling was telling my sister, "kakak is crying, I don't want to disturb her...". She only started crying when we drove away to airport and she was left at home with my mom and other sister. I later found out that she was actually crying for me and not for kakak!

She is still thinking of kakak now, many times she said "kakak is not back yet, let's leave some food for her", "why kakak take so long to come back?". I'm really proud of how well darling is taking this 'separation' :o)

No comments: