Friday, September 26, 2008

Hong Kong Trip

Back from first trip with darling daughter. It was tiring and stressful! She wanted to be carried most of the time, clung on to me like a koala... I could hardly eat, what more about shopping! We spent half the time tending to her naps and meals when we were out and had to be back to hotel by 8pm to get her ready for bedtime. Hubby and I then have to pack dinner and eat at hotel! This is really a new experience for us.


The weather was super hot! Average 33 degree Celsius! So you could imagine the torture we went through while in Disneyland. Darling was all excited when she saw Mickey and the rest of the characters. I was worried she would be terrified by their huge size compared to what she used to see on TV; but no, she was ecstatic and wanted to take pictures with them. Finally we only managed to take a photo with Mickey.


Nonetheless, I still managed to grab some Japanese brand make-up and skincare from Sasa & Watsons. Really worth it, as some item are 50% cheaper than if I were to purchase them from Malaysian online stores. Also managed to do some shopping at Fa Yuen Street (my favourite cheap shopping place in Hong Kong) and Citygate outlet mall.


Here are my new make-up and skincare 'stock'.


No comments: