Friday, July 11, 2008

DIY Father's Day Gift




This year I ironed a darling daughter's photo on hubby's t-shirt as his father's gift! hahaha... yes, I used one of his old t-shirt! That was not the original plan though; I did buy a new t-shirt, but it wasn't suitable cos it already has an logo on it. So, I had no choice but to use an old t-shirt due to time constraint.

Here are the steps I took:

1. 'Treat' the photo first at glassgiant.com. I 'made' the photo into a snow dome and added
greeting
2. Buy a pack of iron-on t-shirt transfer paper from computer shop
3. Print the photo onto the t-shirt transfer paper with an inkjet printer
4. Cut the printed t-shirt transfer paper into the right size; iron onto the t-shirt as instructed

Ta-da! A personalised t-shirt is just that simple to make!

You can actually print whatever you want and iron on any fabric item; bags, pencil case, make-up pouches, etc...

Meaningful eh?

No comments: