Thursday, July 3, 2008

Best Night Time Cloth Diaper Combo

This is my most trusted, 100% tested leak-proof cloth diaper combo! Confirmed effectiveness up to 12 hours!! Don't play play... ;p

1. JamTots Eszi-fold Quick-Dry Hemp Fitted Diapers
Super thirsty hemp gives superb absorption. Ingenius folding design at centre minimizes drying time without compromising absorbency!



2. Still not enough absorbency? JamTots has a back pocket for extra inserts! I use Loopy Doo Hemp insert. Very slim and good absorbency.


3. Give my darling daughter the dry comfy feeling, I add a microfleece liner on top. Cos JamTots does not come with microfleece lining.


4. Last but not least, wool wrap from ClothForYouAngel

This is the super power diaper cover! Water resistance to prevent moisture leak from diaper, yet so breathable and comfy to wear.

Best best best of all, it requires minimal washing. As wool contains lanolin, when in contact with ammonia (in urine), it turns into soap! Thus you just need to air your wool cover after use; after few hours, you will find the bad smell disappeared... amazing ya? I wash my wool cover about 3 - 4 weeks once, depending when I can remember... ahaha, what to do, memory deteriorated after delivery... boo hoo!

No comments: